Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Kittens' 6th Birthday!

Can you believe it??

[Sorry, everyone, for such a long wait between posts (i have a new dayjob and my downtime has been spent on film/art projects, not so much blogging lately), but what a great post to come back with!]

Ronan and Pandora were born (according to their adoption file) on Sept. 4th, 2011, exactly one month after my feline friend Joe passed away.  We have spent almost six wonderful years together in this little apartment, chasing dreams and catnip mice together.  Can you believe how big they are now? :)

I feel so lucky all the time for being the human chosen by these two special kitties.  Every day they show me love and affection, gentleness and compassion.  When I have my Down Days, they let me know that I am loved and cared for and that there is still hope and beauty in this world.  And when I have my good days, they are also there to remind me that the greatest gifts are laughter and acceptance.

Happy 6th Birthday, Ronan and Pandora!


No comments:

Post a Comment